Huh huh – guess who is been missing on action! Did you people miss me…. Blame Mumma of course! Me being my generous self, will list out some awesome things I have been upto recently…..
- Cause I knew Mamma will drive me up the wall, I decided to get walking a few months! Mamma says I can be the mascot for Johny walker 😀 Now that’s a good thing no
- Mamma is been on cloud nine since we signed our first(and only) “Modelling” assignment 😀 More news to follow 😉
- And on another “first” of sorts, we (I and mamma)”danced” for the first time ever in public :-D. Of course now the entire world knows taht she was not exaggerating a bit when she said she says she has two left legs 😀 Stay tuned for details 😛
- Mamma is been ruing that am a fussy eater! Huh, huh – nobody appreciates a connoisseur I say!! N I thought size “zero” is the latest trend – then why is mamma making such a fuss about me!
- I have learnt to go “up down” on swing, go “round n round” on the merry-go-round, go on a “slide” and climb up the monkey bar 😀
- I have my “mammamaa”(ammamma – maternal grandma), “chachaaa” (paternal grandpa – achachaa) n “nu” (“Anu” is what everybody calls my paternal grandma) wrapped around my lit finger. That etaaa is still a dicey figure though – refuses to be charmed
- Mamma says I have taken after my mema(aunt) and talk “fifty to a dozen”(She is totally making that up!). And she is not least amused by my two fav fav words “dadaa”(my dad) and my fav “Doodhu”(Breastmilk) 😀
- And at 17 months, I have a grand total of 4 teeth. No prizes for guessing mamma aint one bit happy about it – But but poking my jaws roughly aint gona do the trick rt
- The only time she grins like a cheshire cat is when I drag my books along! She has promised to write soon about my “bow bow” book!
So as you can see, we have been having some long days out here – mamma promises to come back over the week and tell you more about tjem! Linking this to day 1 of WT write fest…